Senior Product Marketing Alliance ManagerVeeam
United States, Arizona, Tempe
Date Posted: 2019-11-18
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
The Global Alliance Product Marketing team’s mission is to create and amplify joint messaging, digital marketing and GTM initiatives with key global alliance partners to achieve our shared revenue and business plans.
The Sr. Alliance Program Manager will be responsible for managing alliances, organizing programs and activities for the Global Alliance Product Marketing team, specifically for the Alliance Cloud business. You will be tasked with developing programmatic approaches to support the organizations strategic direction, as well as long term goals. You will lead the overall programs with strong attention to strategy, implementation and delegation. You will help the organization stay on schedule, on spec and on an upward trajectory of success and growth.
- Drive alliance marketing message around the Cloud.
- Manage relationship with AWS.
- Own messaging and GTM relationship for strategic global alliance partners and Veeam.
- Manage project tasks, and schedules and due dates.
- Write win reports for key alliance account joint successes, distribute and maintain relevant reports.
- Travel: ~10% of time; may include some international travel.
To be successful in this role you must be able to do the following:
- Understand and market to the cloud business – Prior experience and expertise in Cloud marketing.
- Strategic Global Alliance Partner Management – Manage the marketing relationship with specific global alliance partners.
- Relationship management --- develop a strong working relationship with the key product marketing managers, partner business development managers and other subject-matter experts as appropriate to build strategy and deliver on projects and GTM strategies.
- Project manage initiatives’, tasks and schedules across several. organizations internal and external to Veeam to ensure project goals are achieved on time.
- Organize, track and document programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the Alliance Product Marketing Team.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Create and manage long-term goals.
- Develop operating plans for programs.
- Evaluate program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Deal with rapid change and shifting priorities.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on priorities and services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Help develop strategy with the broader sales and marketing team.
- Team-player mindset and extremely collaborative with the ability to lead virtual teams inclusive of internal & external/vendor team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline. (A combination of education and experience will be accepted.)
- Preferably 5-8 years of program management experience; marketing management experience a plus.
- Proven track record of running successful programs (preferably within the IT industry).
- Prior with Cloud marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and independent worker.
- Strong writing skills - an understanding of powerful storytelling.
- Strong editing and communication skills.
- Holds a basic understanding of modern sales and marketing technology & tools.
- Exceptional (English) communication skills: must be able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument and present data in an effective and actionable manner orally and in writing with both internal and external teams.
- Excellent collaboration, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, deliver high-quality work, under extreme pressure at times, within a dynamic organization.
- Ability to effectively analyze and report out on campaign results and leverage data when developing new campaigns.
- Be a team player and fun to work with!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
14 jobs found
Product Marketing Global Alliances Marketing Coordinator
United States, Ohio, Columbus