Senior Manager, Global Product MarketingVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Maryland, Baltimore
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States Illinois,
United States, North Carolina, Charlotte
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, Michigan, Detroit
United States, New York, Albany
United States, Louisiana, Baton Rouge
United States, Delaware, Dover
United States, Michigan, Grand Rapids
United States, Michigan, Ann Arbor
United States, Idaho, Boise
United States, North Carolina, Durham
United States, Florida, Clearwater
This position is responsible for driving go-to-market strategy including developing product messaging, positioning, pricing, and promotion for one or more Veeam product lines; and differentiating Veeam’s enterprise and cloud product offerings in the market while driving product launches and ongoing product promotion.
- Develop product positioning, messaging, pricing, and promotion that differentiates your products in the market - particularly in the enterprise segment and for service providers.
- Product launch and promotion: lead product launches and the on-going promotion of your products; generate product content including web site and other content.
- Sales enablement and engagement: educate the sales team including Enterprise, Commercial, and SMB segments to help them sell into their target segments; engage with sales and partner marketing to better understand their needs. Be an expert on the competition and know how to beat them.
- Customer and channel engagement: engage with customers and channel partners to represent the voice of the customer/channel to product management and other stakeholders; engage in particular with enterprise customers and service providers.
- Demand generation: collaborate on developing the strategy and contributing to the marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
- Drive product market share / revenue growth: collaborate with product management and product strategy on new opportunities for product revenue growth. Add value by bringing feedback from sales/partners to product management to improve products and drive growth.
- 5 years of product marketing experience (8-10 in overall marketing) in a business-to-business (B2B) enterprise software company, preferably in the areas of backup, storage, cloud, networking, or security.
- Market and industry intelligence: familiarity with IT buyers, both technical and business-oriented decision makers; know the IT industry and the ecosystem within which Veeam plays.
- Demonstrated ability to grow revenue and market share for enterprise software products.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and market needs and translate into effective value-based customer-centric messages for both business and technical audiences.
- Excellent collaboration skills to develop product positioning, product collateral, presentations, white papers, and other sales and marketing materials.
- Engagement with sales, channel partners and customers to collect feedback and requirements.
- Successful execution of product launches and campaigns, including defining plans, producing deliverables, coordinating resources, and measuring results.
- Strong writing skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in (preferably) Marketing, Computer Science, or Business Administration. MBA preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 15%.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.