Senior Manager, Alliance Product MarketingVeeam
United States, Oregon, Portland
Date Posted: 2019-08-19
The Sr. Manager, Alliance Product Marketing will be responsible for managing alliances, organizing programs and activities for the Global Alliance Product Marketing team, specifically for the NetApp business. You will be tasked with developing programmatic approaches to support the organizations strategic direction, as well as long term goals. You will lead the overall programs with strong attention to strategy, implementation and delegation. You will help the organization stay on schedule, on spec and on an upward trajectory of success and growth.
This role will also serve as a liaison between our Alliance Product Marketing team and the Veeam Development team. This is an internal facing role that requires some background in working with development teams on requirements and general relationship building.
To be successful in this role you must be able to do the following:
- Strategic Global Alliance Partner Management – Manage the marketing relationship with specific global alliance partners.
- Relationship management --- develop a strong working relationship with the key product marketing managers, partner business development managers and other subject-matter experts as appropriate to build strategy and deliver on projects and GTM strategies.
- Project manage initiatives’, tasks and schedules across several organizations internal and external to Veeam to ensure project goals are achieved on time.
- Organize, track and document programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the Alliance Product Marketing Team.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Create and manage long-term goals.
- Develop operating plans for programs.
- Evaluate program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Deal with rapid change and shifting priorities.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on priorities and services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Help develop strategy with the broader sales and marketing team.
- Team-player mindset and extremely collaborative with the ability to lead virtual teams inclusive of internal & external/vendor team members.
- Own messaging and GTM relationship for strategic global alliance partners and Veeam.
- Manage project tasks, and schedules and due dates
- Write win reports for key alliance account joint successes, distribute and maintain relevant reports
- Travel: Less than 10% of time; may include some international travel
- Liaison for Veeam Development team
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline. (A combination of education and experience will be accepted.)
- Preferably 5-8 years of program management experience; marketing management experience a plus!
- Proven track record of running successful programs (preferably within the IT industry)
- Prior NetApp experience strongly preferred
- Must be a self-starter and independent worker
- Strong writing skills - an understanding of powerful story-telling
- Strong editing and communication skills.
- Holds a basic understanding of modern sales and marketing technology & tools.
- Exceptional (English) communication skills: must be able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument and present data in an effective and actionable manner orally and in writing with both internal and external teams.
- Excellent collaboration, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, deliver high-quality work, under extreme pressure at times, within a dynamic organization
- Ability to effectively analyze and report out on campaign results and leverage data when developing new campaigns
- Be a team player and fun to work with!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.