Alliance Product Marketing Manager
This position is responsible for Veeam’s messaging, positioning and go-to-market for Veeam’s Alliance solution offerings.
- Develop a focused value proposition, messaging, and campaigns to motivate Alliance solution sellers and their resellers to carry and advocate the Veeam + Alliance better together story to drive joint sales with Veeam sales teams and partners.
- Own Veeam’s Alliance solution positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy for customers and prospects. Develop clear business value statements. Translate complex technical concepts into must have business benefits.
- Work directly with Veeam’s global marketing team and strategic alliance partners to develop and execute joint campaigns.
- Produce B2B communication materials for channel partners and end users, creating compelling and informative content for Alliance partner and Veeam audiences. This content includes solution datasheets, presentations, white papers, technical briefs, web pages, sales scripts, articles, sales aids and similar marketing documents.
- Assist the PR team with press releases, award entries, directory entries and customer case studies.
- Work with external resources and contractors as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, computer science or business administration. A combination of education and high-tech marketing experience will be considered.
- Three to five years of experience in business-to-business (B2B) software product marketing. Technical marketing experience is a must.
- Previous experience co-marketing with major storage vendors, including plan development, campaigns, joint activities and channel engagement will be strongly considered.
- Understanding of advanced storage marketing and strategy for server, virtualization and cloud business.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and market needs and translate into effective messages for business and technical audiences.
- Collaboration with product management, business development and global marketing to develop go-to-market strategy including communications and marketing plans.
- Successful execution of product campaigns, including defining plans, producing deliverables, coordinating resources and measuring results
- Product marketing experience with a channel-driven business model is required.
- Engagement with sales, channel partners and customers to collect feedback and requirements.
- Strong writing, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with social media marketing and community development is desired.
- Previous alliance marketing experience with large technology partners, such as Microsoft, HP or Oracle, will be considered.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.