Sales Enablement Trainer
This position will be responsible for the design and delivery of both classroom and online training programs that will educate & enable the Field & inside Sales teams on sales process and methodology, products, and competitors. Reporting to the Manager Sales Enablement EMEA & Emerging, and this person will be integral with the roll-out of new sales processes, sales enablement, new hire training and continuing education.
- Deliver sales methodology, processes and corporate strategy training to new and existing field & inside sales team members
- Collaborate with Sales Managers and upper management to monitor performance of new sales representatives within their first year, identify “at risk” or underperforming reps and develop solutions to improve their performance.
- Manage critical benchmarks such as retention of headcount, improvement of productivity, performance thresholds achieved at milestones during tenure (6, 18, 24 months).
- Uses a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness including individual or small group instruction, self-study, simulation and role play exercises, distance learning, webinars, video conferencing, etc.
- Deliver a variety of different training modules to existing inside sales hires in a channel centric organization
- Develops and executes training plans; provides summary reports of all training delivered, tracking performance to metrics
- Collaborates with Enablement design & development, marketing and other training organizations and staff to ensure the timely deliverable and execution of online training materials and initiatives
- Work with Enablement and operations teams to coordinate training activities and process contingencies
- Partners with On site Sales managers and sales teams to identify gaps in knowledge base; develops training to address identified needs in an effort to equip employees with necessary tools to meet their sales goals
- Supports PMM and sales teams in coordinating new product launches and rollouts and provides training as needed for the site and region
- Evaluates new and veteran sales employees to ensure the quality and effectiveness of sales training programs; determine if training programs meet expectations of the organization and make adjustments where required.
- 2-5 years of training experience delivering content for technology sales
- Training an inside sales force in a fast pace and high growth environment
- Training sales people via a solution oriented sales methodology
- Presenting training materials via WebEx and in-classroom
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time with some international travel
- Sales experience a major plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM required
- Familiarity with sales methodologies and their adaptation into a sales environment is desirable, Richardson, Franklin Covey, Huthwaite, Challenger model etc
- Modern, energetic, global working environment in a fast growing company
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Relocation package
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Competitive result-based bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package: premium private healthcare & dental services, transportation, gym, parking, on-site massage and special discounts
- Modern office facilities with recreational rooms, large and fully equipped cafeterias, designated smoking spaces, fresh free coffee and fruits