Sales Enablement Coordinator
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- You will be using your talent to be a lead of training projects:
- You’ll be working with internal trainers and outside vendors on organizing trainings that meets all necessary requirements: book conference rooms, deal with outside vendors and payments if necessary, work with outside vendors on printing participant’s materials. Verifying equipment is ready (phones, headsets, computers etc.) Getting necessities for training including whiteboard materials, projector, prizes, organizing catering, etc.
- Updating the information pages/libraries on the internal resources (SharePoint knowledge is preferable);
- Provide administrative support to Sales enablement leaders when required (including but not limited to hotel booking and events organization: transfers for participants, catering during events, team dinners, training facilities, stationery, materials, etc. - on request)
- Helping with the new vendor’s research if needed, interaction on projects;
- Setting up calls and Webex and ensuring links are correct when necessary;
- Organizing and coordinating trainings in APAC: search the venues, work with the invoices, track payments, catering organization, close interaction with the HR team re potential participants in obtaining lists, prepare and send Outlook invitations. Informative support of the employees: registering the upcoming learning sessions, scheduling Outlook invites, sending reminders; monitoring attendance and participation in training; dispatch of materials on the results of the training.
- interaction with the travel team and the participants on travel arrangements
- Updating SharePoint training calendar;
- Providing materials after the training to attendees (feedback forms, etc.);
- Run standard and ad hoc reports and format presentation data as required;
- From time to time administrative support of the LMS required: updating materials, registration of the courses, tracking completions, running reports, etc.;
- Active interaction with Global Corporate Education and Enablement Services team members when coordinator’s help is needed (data collection, reports)
- Other department functions if necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- 1-3 years of experience coordinating and supporting activities and functions at a departmental level
- Experience with software tools including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint; sales force automation tools such as Salesforce.com highly desired
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Excellent English skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast changing environment
Manager, Corporate Communications, Asia Pacific & Japan