Regional Partner Marketing Manager-Central RegionVeeam
United States, Arkansas, Little Rock
Date Posted: 2019-12-04
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
The Regional Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, executing, analyzing, and optimizing all marketing activities to achieve pipeline goals This role includes developing collaborative partner marketing strategies, account based marketing planning; building a comprehensive marketing plan and the successful execution of the plan through measurable demand generation activities
The primary goals of this position are to increase awareness and drive demand for Veeam products and solutions This role works in partnership with sales teams, local resellers, alliances, and field marketing team members to execute demand generation programs This position is remote, with the preferred location(s) of Dallas, Houston, Austin, Oklahoma City, Little Rock or metro area in the South Central United States.
- Build and maintain relationships with all local sales teams, channel partners, and technology alliance partners
- Work collaboratively with Channel Partner Managers to ensure integration & selection of key partnerships, sales focus and go-to status
- Align and customize global campaigns to fit regional needs
- Develop marketing strategic and tactical plans with key focus partners in region
- Attend quarterly business reviews and present to key stakeholders within the organization
- Execute multi-touch demand generation programs that build pipeline to meet quarterly goals
- Coordinate and manage partner events, including seminars, tradeshows, & networking events in region
- Monitor and track all marketing activities to enforce accountability and responsiveness, maximizing ROI of marketing spend
- Ongoing engagement with sales, partners, customers and third-party vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Five to ten (5-10) years of marketing experience with at least five (5) years of experience with partner, or channel marketing programs
- Strong budget forecasting, management and reporting skills
- Ability to collaborate, manage, leverage and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic marketing team
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful multi – touch marketing programs and integrate global/national campaigns
- Capable of analyzing and reporting results
- Strong communication/relationship skills
- Must be familiar with the IT Market, Products, Software and Services
- Has (or develops) understanding of Veeam market positioning, strategy and product lines
- Strong initiative, ability to identify opportunities and independently pursue
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Willing to travel as required, up to 40-50% within the US
- Create and execute marketing programs with multiple departments
- Experience with Microsoft Office Portfolio and Salesforce.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.