Project Coordinator (North America)
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
Veeam is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland, regional headquarters for EMEA in Paris, France, for the Americas in Columbus, Ohio and for Asia Pacific in Sydney.
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Now we are looking for an energetic person who will join our Operations Department team in Saint Petersburg's office as a Project Coordinator.
- You will be using your talents to be a lead for and manager of training projects:
- You’ll be working with internal trainers and outside vendors on organizing trainings that meets all necessary requirements: book conference rooms, deal with outside vendors and payments if necessary, work with outside vendors on printing participant’s materials. Verifying equipment is ready (phones, headsets, computers etc.) Getting necessities for training including whiteboard materials, projector, prizes, organizing catering, etc.
- Updating the information pages/libraries on the internal resources (SharePoint knowledge is preferable);
- Provide administrative support to Sales enablement leaders when required (including but not limited to hotel booking and events organization: transfers for participants, catering during events, team dinners, training facilities, stationery, materials, etc. - on request)
- Helping with the new vendor’s research if needed, interaction on projects;
- Setting up calls and Webex and ensuring links are correct when necessary;
- Organizing and coordinating trainings in North America:
- search the venues, work with the invoices, track payments, catering organization, close interaction with the HR team re potential participants in obtaining lists, prepare and send Outlook invitations. Informative support of the employees: registering the upcoming learning sessions, scheduling Outlook invites, sending reminders; monitoring attendance and participation in training; dispatch of materials on the results of the training.
- interaction with the travel team and the participants on travel arrangements
- Updating SharePoint training calendar;
- Providing materials after the training to attendees (feedback forms, etc.);
- Run standard and ad hoc reports and format presentation data as required;
- From time to time administrative support of the LMS required: updating materials, registration of the courses, tracking completions, running reports, etc.;
- Active interaction with Global Corporate Education and Enablement Services team members when coordinator’s help is needed (data collection, translations from Russian to English and back, etc.);
- Other department functions if necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- 1-3 years of experience coordinating and supporting activities and functions at a departmental level
- Experience with software tools including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint; sales force automation tools such as Salesforce.com highly desired
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Excellent English skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast changing environment
- As this position requires working with the North America region, working schedule will be from 1 PM till 10 PM.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, official salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam football team
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days.