Program Management Coordinator
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Provide thorough marketing program management that will assist the team to meet deliverables on deadline.
Key responsibilities are:
- Develop marketing project plans from program requirements detailing required actions for all teams involved
- Follow project processes established
- Maintain regular process across projects
- Designate resources for specific projects
- Leverage knowledge of process to avoid project delays and resource conflicts
- Communicate issues and escalations during product launch and inform stakeholders
- Review incoming requests and assign to available resources
Knowledge of PC programs, Atlasian/JIRA program knowledge a plus but not required.
2-3 years of experience working in the marketing industry; experience developing project plans.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.