Product Strategy Technologist
United States, Ohio, Columbus
This position is responsible for a taking a critical role on Veeam’s evangelist team. As an Evangelist, you will be delivering the Veeam message to technical parties of all types and in all situations: events, online activities, written content; videos, podcasts, press and more. You’d be part of a global and dynamic team that can adapt to any situation and deliver a conversation at any level.
- Engage with Veeam’s IT Communities
- Deliver product messaging to events and stakeholders of all types: Customers, Partner, Press and Analysts.
- Be able to write and deliver content for Veeam.com and other online properties. This would include blogs, whitepapers, webinars, social media, technical briefs, whiteboard diagramming and technical demonstrations.
- Navigate many partnerships to deliver the Veeam message.
- Know the competition, supporting technologies and ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree required in computer science. MBA preferred.
- Seven to ten years of experience as a practicing IT Professional.
- Understanding of advanced storage market and strategy for server, virtualization and cloud business.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and market needs and translate into effective messages for business and technical audiences.
- Collaboration with product management, business development and global marketing to develop go-to-market strategy including communications and marketing plans.
- Successful execution of product campaigns, including defining plans, producing deliverables, coordinating resources and measuring results
- Engagement with sales, channel partners and customers to collect feedback and requirements.
- Strong writing, verbal and presentation skills.
- Being able to work in a team, but also individual
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.