Product Marketing Manager, Veeam Backup & Replication for Veeam Cloud & Service ProvidersVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Do you have a passion for cloud computing and how it has transformed IT and business? Do you want to be part of a team that is revolutionizing the way companies perceive and buy cloud data protection? Do you have a passion for working with strategic partners to drive a joint vision and plan?
The Veeam Cloud Marketing team is hiring a passionate and talented product marketer to lead the global product marketing strategy for our cloud partners, Veeam Cloud & Service Providers (VCSPs). In this role, you will be responsible for developing the product marketing strategy for Veeam Cloud Connect a strategic product in the Veeam portfolio. As part of this responsibility, you will also develop the content roadmap for use cases, such as Back-up-as-a-Service and DR-as-a-Service, that drive demand for Veeam Cloud Connect. This includes teaming with product management, sales, and business development to define the positioning and messaging, compelling content across the buyer’s journey, and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption of the product set.
- Own and develop the product marketing plan for Veeam Cloud Connect. This includes messaging, content across the buyer’s journey, marketing programs, and go-to-market activities.
- Work with technical teams to distill key functionality and benefits into business level messaging.
- Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (thought leadership papers, videos, customer success stories, demos, presentations, digital content, etc.) to increase adoption of Veeam’s products to VCSPs.
- Team with campaigns team to develop and lead campaigns to build awareness and demand for Veeam’s solutions through VCSPs.
- Work effectively across Veeam and VCSP teams including sales, business development, product management, and evangelists to achieve business goals.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product marketing in the IT industry.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling messaging and marketing content across the buyer’s journey to enable partners.
- Demonstrated ability to launch and grow innovative technology products.
- Proven experience in leading campaigns that drive awareness and demand.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to partners and senior executives.
- Be a team player and fun to work with.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.