Senior Product Marketing Manager AWSVeeam
United States, California, San Francisco
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, Illinois, Chicago
United States, Washington, Seattle
United States New York,
Do you have a passion for cloud computing and how it has transformed IT and business? Do you want to be part of a team that is revolutionizing the way enterprises perceive and buy cloud data protection? Do you have expertise in leading an end-to-end product marketing plan with high quality marketing deliverables that crisply convey the value proposition across the buyer’s journey?
The Veeam Cloud Marketing team is hiring a passionate and talented product marketer to lead the product marketing strategy for Veeam’s cloud solutions with Amazon Web Services (AWS). In this role, you will be responsible for leading a joint go-to-market plan with AWS, defining the positioning and messaging to customers, creating the most compelling content across the buyer’s journey, and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption of the product set.
- Lead the Veeam marketing relationship with AWS, a leading cloud company.
- Own and develop the message, content across the buyer’s journey, marketing programs, and go-to-market activities for Veeam + AWS solutions. Veeam’s AWS solutions include:
- Veeam for VMware Cloud on AWS
- Veeam for Virtual Tape Library (VTL) integrations with AWS Storage Gateway
- Veeam Availability for AWS (coming in 2018)
- N2W Software, a Veeam Company
- Lead marketing integration projects with the recent Veeam acquisition of N2W Software.
- Work with technical teams to distill key functionality and benefits into business level messaging.
- Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (thought leadership papers, videos, customer success stories, demos, presentations, digital content, etc.) working with the creative team.
- Enable sales teams to articulate the message and value proposition to sell the product set.
- Develop and lead campaigns to build awareness and demand for the Veeam + AWS product set.
- Develop the content strategy and messaging for Veeam’s presence at the AWS re:Invent conference and AWS Summits around the world.
- Lead the announcement strategy including press, social, digital around new solutions.
- Work effectively across Veeam and AWS teams such as sales, business development, product management, and evangelists to achieve business goals.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in product marketing in the IT industry.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling messaging and marketing content across the buyer’s journey to enable sales and campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to launch and grow innovative technology products.
- Proven experience in leading campaigns that drive awareness and demand.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives.
- Be a team player and fun to work with.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.