The Corporate Sales Enablement team is seeking a customer-service driven, detail-oriented Field and Partner Readiness Performance Specialist to support the team efforts in our Regional training programs to serve our Sales teams. Our team consults on strategic business initiatives that enhance the success and support the performance of Veeam’s Sales organization. This includes building and delivering programs to support sales development, skill expansion, and the launch of new products, services, and tools. Reporting to the manager, Corporate Sales Enablement, this person will be an integral with the roll out of new hire training, new sales process, sales enablement and continuing education.
The ideal candidate will quickly develop relationships and position him/herself in an advisory role to identify opportunities, analyze complex variables and create strategies that enhance sales and client management performance. This role is for an ambitious self-starter who is comfortable working within ambiguous parameters in a dynamic organization.
This role requires close collaboration and partnership with key stakeholders with Field Sales and Partners to understand their business issues/problems. You will also work with Corporate Sales Enablement extended teams to lead execution of Global programs in APJ Sales.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to monitor performance of new sales representatives within their first 90 Days, identify “at risk” or underperforming reps and work with the Instructional Design team to develop solutions to improve their performance.
- Conduct analysis to identify performance improvement opportunities (business issues) and work with stakeholders to create action plans against identified gaps
- Develop and implement thoughtful change management and communication plans
- Evaluate leader and stakeholder comprehension and application of content and initiatives
- Develop and implement broad-scale communications across your stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership and consultative insights to key projects, including but not limited to project scoping, key deliverables, and execution
- Partner with stakeholders using various collaborative and influencing skills
- Reviewing performance metrics and reports to understand stakeholders’ business and impact factors.
- Attending business review meetings (such as QBRs, weekly stakeholder team calls) to understand stakeholders’ business, business issues, key players
- Plan for ROI measures for key enablement programs (i.e. - Conduct training and communications surveys and analyze against business metrics)
- Identifying, developing and executing enablement interventions
- Analyze reports, dashboards, and key performance metrics leveraging various internal resources and tools
- Assess business performance relative to targets
- Address and assess emerging business issues and needs within APJ Sales.
- Deliver sales methodology, processes and corporate strategy training to new and existing field & inside sales, marketing team members and partners.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Professional experience in consulting, change management, learning & development or related field
- Strong analytical thinker with track record of delivering high-quality work in a structured, methodical manner
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities
- Strong presence and demonstrated ability to command an audience
- Established ability to approach challenges with an eagerness to learn and uncover new opportunities
- Proven ability to work with senior leaders and on high visibility projects
- High degree of accountability and integrity
- Keen attention to detail
- Work well in a cross-functional global virtual environment that is fast-paced, constantly changing, and sometimes ambiguous.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently to get things done.
- Enterprise level, program management experience
- Ability to see and present "the big picture" through strong listening and question-based selling skills
- Must be highly effective in working both independently and in team settings
- Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of learning approaches and sales methodologies and their adaptation into a sales environment is desirable
- Experience developing and delivering presentations and trainings
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Bachelors degree required/or equivalent work experience.
- Field Sales experience in IT industry a major plus
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.