Partner Marketing Manager-CloudVeeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Date Posted: 2020-11-25
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Partner Marketing Manager-Cloud is responsible for the creation and continuous development of joint marketing plans with Veeam’s cloud service provider partners.
A successful candidate should have experience with a large, channel-focused software or storage organization. This individual will be responsible for the development and execution of joint marketing plans with Veeam’s cloud service provider partners. As such, the candidate needs a proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing plans, has excellent networking and program building expertise, and can balance the needs and direction of the sales team.
As a Partner Marketing Manager-Cloud, you will work closely with partners in an assigned region to create go-to market strategies, co-marketing and demand generation activities. Our primary objective will be to drive awareness and pipeline thru partners.
- Development and execution of service provider marketing plans, budgets and campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Help build and execute lead generation campaigns through cloud service providers.
- Lead discussions and work closely with both internal and external sales teams and partners identifying scalable marketing strategies and budget allocation for cloud programs and offerings.
- Build relationships with top partners to understand their needs and support the GTM initiatives
- Drive, create and maintain project plan for all responsible marketing initiatives
- Manage MDF funds and budget to ensure partner investments deliver pipeline and ROI
- Identify process improvements and automation opportunities to streamline marketing engagement
- Be an internal advocate for service provider partners among key stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience driving growth programs for channel partners
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and analytical skills
- Self-starter and able to execute with minimal direction
- Ability to see the big picture and possibilities
- Cloud marketing experience and knowledge for specific market segment a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business/Communications/Journalism
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Willingness to cover west coast-based partners (including taking calls in their appropriate time zone)
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.