Partner Marketing ManagerVeeam
N2WS is looking for an analytically-focused, motivated Partner Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate has experience building marketing partnerships that drive customer acquisition, has excellent networking skills and a proven track record of executing impactful B2B marketing plans.
- Lead the sourcing, negotiation, launch and continuous development of partner marketing programs. The channels that these programs can touch include website, paid digital, content, email, webinars, events, social, direct mail, AWS marketplace, and more.
- Manage ongoing relationships with partners (e.g. channel resellers, Manager Service Providers, AWS, software vendors, etc.)
- Source and negotiate data sharing partnerships, enable this data with the help of performance marketing teams to drive additional growth
- Manage the hands-on day-to-day execution of marketing plans, deliverables, and action items for subset of alliances
- Leverage N2WS Strategic Alliance partnerships to ensure integrated marketing programs and activities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (product, marketing, PR, etc.) to bring these programs to market
- Prepare and deliver plan reviews, provide executive summaries, influence and educate executive management as required
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing or demand generation in high-technology companies, ideally in cloud and/or enterprise software space
- This role requires strong collaboration, relationship-building, communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with some of the most agile technology companies in the industry, including both technical and non-technical audiences is critical
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.