Online Advertising SpecialistVeeam
Represents the company in relation with partners, vendors, people / organizations in the country and abroad, in contact for business.
- Plan, run (via Doubleclick Campaign Manager) and analyze advertising campaigns in paid blogs and on IT resources across EMEA.
- Develop budgets and experiments for new and existing media campaigns.
- Communication with bloggers and IT resources.
- Resources network expansion
- Extra activities with bloggers to support events, product launches etc.(online and offline)
- Be in communication with Field Managers and Team Leads in order to provide them actual information about campaigns.
- Coordinate the creation of creative assets (e.g. Landing Pages, banners)
- Use data and reporting tools to expand, evolve, and optimize campaigns. Process work requests, initiate and manage task briefs, review and evaluate draft collateral and final deliverables.
- Demonstrate initiative on projects. Nature of work requires increasing independence and self-organization.
- Using analytical tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Any other service tasks and responsibilities assigned by the department manager
Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
Google Analytics skills: building custom reports, segments, dashboards
Knowledge of Salesforce.com
Knowledge of Marketo or any other similar platforms
Jira (tracking system)
Avionics or similar reporting tools