Marketing Customer Lifecycle SpecialistVeeam
This exciting and important role supports the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns driving critical growth in customer renewals and upsell-cross-sell. The role will orchestrate campaign delivery across the customer marketing lifecycle including customer onboarding, growing product usage, upsell and cross-sell, renewals and win-back programs. The Marketing Specialist, Customer Lifecycle role will report directly into the Customer Lifecycle Senior Manager.
- Support the design and execution of the marketing campaigns and promotions across multiple digital channels; including design experiments, write creative and campaign launch briefs, oversee execution, and analyze results.
- Work closely with functional teams representing Renewals, Product Marketing, Reporting, Customer Support, Customer Success, and Operations
- Define and develop Bill of Materials (BOM) per campaign depending on the theme
- Build, deploy, monitor and improve customer marketing strategies and programs across digital channels
- Provide marketing support daily to the customer facing teams within Veeam (Renewals, Inside Sales and Customer Success)
- Work with the Reporting team to measure the impact of each campaign and synthesize results into actionable recommendations.
- Support the delivery of an integrated experience across channels, deploying the right touch point at the right time, to nurture the relationship and deliver value to our customers.
- Identify and incorporate internal and external best practices to add to our renewals “toolkit” and lead experimentation to deliver big outcomes.
- Leverage global best practices to deeply embed our customers into our product to drive active usage and stickiness.
- Written/spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-4 years supporting marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to manage and build relevant content
- Customer-focused - tenacious about understanding customer behaviors, and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point they have with Veeam
- Ability to understand customer segments and identity nuances of target audience
- Demonstrate project management skills and ability to drive business results
- Strong attention to detail—accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.