Marketing Automation SpecialistVeeam
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the creation, testing, execution, maintenance and reporting of automated email nurturing programs. This person will work with cross-functional teams to optimize nurturing campaigns based on data driven analysis, in an effort to improve lead quality & conversion rates. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing Automation.
- Plan, implement and maintain automated nurturing programs, build complex nurture campaign flows
- Configure Marketo programs and execute tactical tasks associated with customized emails, landing pages, smart campaigns and lists; localization to local languages
- Manage campaign execution through Marketo, including campaign audience and logic set-up, content selection, email design
- Collaborate with the Corporate & Regional Marketing teams to architect multi-touch campaigns within in Marketo; Maintain close partnerships
- Track and maintain email/program analytics and assess impact on business projects and campaigns
- Analyze email campaign performance, run tests to optimize email content, layouts, campaign logic
- A/B and multivariate testing to continually optimize impact of campaign efforts
- Continuously analyze operational process to find and implement new efficiencies
- Perform regular audits to responsible nurture streams: Monitor & measure engagement and ensure all content is up to date
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing; email marketing
- Experience in Marketing Automation/CRM database management; Marketo is a plus
- Analytical capabilities, strong logical skills
- Ability to map out plans with the help of visuals/flowcharts to translate technical workflows to business stakeholders
- Attentive, detail-oriented, responsible and accurate in performing tasks to completion
- Ability to self-educate on marketing and technical related matters
- A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Creative, proactive and curious, with a passion for optimization and algorithms
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.