Marketing Automation ManagerVeeam
Date Posted: 2021-01-18
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Veeam is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our team of Marketing Automation experts. This role will be responsible to drive both inbound and outbound marketing efforts by leveraging technology to help marketing and sales work smarter and faster. This person will work closely with the Marketing Analytics/Operations team to analyze and utilize insights to improve our customer experience through audience targeting, segmentation & database management.
- This role is an individual contributor role, reporting directly to the Director of Marketing Automation.
- Architect complex workflows within Marketo and across other marketing technology platforms (such as Salesforce)
- Utilize marketing automation software for key communications and lead generation tracking.
- Track and maintain program/process analytics and assess impact on business
- Provide analytical insights that drive significant email subscriber growth and response improvement
- Be the bridge between the marketing, compliance, data and IT teams
- Continuously analyze operational process to find and implement new efficiencies
- A/B and multivariate testing to continually optimize impact of campaign efforts
- Management of Veeam’s marketing database including the execution of segmentation strategies that offer personalized communications
- Configure Marketo programs and execute tactical tasks associated with customized emails, landing pages, smart campaigns and lists; localization to local languages
- Partner with Marketo Administration team on marketing automation initiatives related to Marketo integrations & other MarTech platforms
- Strategic thinker and hands-on executor
- Highly proficient in using data and insights to fuel results improvements
- Excellent project management skills; experience managing cross-functional projects/initiatives
- Experience in Marketing Automation/CRM database management; Marketo experience preferred
- Experience managing campaign execution across multiple channels (omni channel orchestration a plus)
- Impeccable attention to detail is critically important to the success of this role
- Ability to map out plans with the help of visuals/flowcharts to translate technical workflows to business stakeholders
- Self-motivated to continuously improve and learn new concepts and skills
- Familiarity with HTML code, email development and responsive design
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms directly related or similar to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, Hootsuite, etc.
- Proven experience in developing professional marketing and sales-presentations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation
- allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.