Manager, Brand StrategyVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Maryland, Baltimore
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States, North Carolina, Charlotte
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
United States, Texas, Dallas
United States, Florida, Orlando
United States New York,
United States, Iowa, Des Moines
United States, Michigan, Ann Arbor
United States, Indiana, Indianapolis
The Brand and Advertising Manager ensures the seamless development and execution of brand communications to support Veeam brand leadership position.
This person is responsible for planning, developing, maintaining and synchronizing various marketing functions which includes but not limited to creating a selected number of global brand campaign themes and then producing a set of bill of materials (BOMs), both online and offline assets across all channels: ecards, landing pages, white papers, webinars, onsite and external banners, social media components, OOH digital and print banners and special event activities.
This person must collaborate tightly with other global digital marketing teams, field marketing teams, creative, PR and sales teams as well as a variety of third-party agencies to leverage subject matter expertise, ensure consistency and successful execution across the globe.
Following production and implementation, this person must track the performance progress and provide full detailed reports and suggestions for improvements. Success will be measured by the effectiveness of specific activities and overall brand campaign performance to support the brand positive image, perception and favorability along with company strategic goals.
The individual must be a strong strategic thinker and multi-tasker, capable of seeing the bigger picture and orchestrating projects to that end. This role requires extraordinary communication skills and diplomacy along with a positive can-do attitude to constantly challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of communicating both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization.
- Support brand campaign execution from the concept to a final sign-off and following results analysis.
- Create activities plan from the scratch with a concise schedule for corporate and regional marketing teams, field marketing, PR, creative and other teams involved in execution.
- Provide concepts and suggestions for brand marketing collateral and promotional strategies accumulating the best industry practices and Veeam experience.
- Set priorities, influence and collaborate with other teams to deliver campaign assets on time.
- Manage communications with third-party agencies to ensure that all deliverables are fully integrated and flawlessly executed, meeting Veeam’s high-quality standards.
- Enable brand consistency, connectedness and integration across all regions and online and offline channels.
- Perform ad hoc requests in a limited time deemed necessary.
- Update job knowledge by reading industry publications and regular monitoring competitors and industry leaders activities
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Experience: 4 + year’s experience in marketing communications focusing on b2b products, agency experience a plus
- Self-motivation, flexibility and strong leadership skills
- Project management skills, collaborative with proven ability to work with, manage and motivate people across the teams
- High interest in industry trends and practices
- Critical, creative thinking skills, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to successfully interact with all levels of management
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.