Junior Specialist, HTMLVeeam
The individual in this role will be responsible to create Landing pages/micro-sites and Ecards, will be familiar with current best practices for email development, including responsive emails. The ideal candidate will have 1+ year in HTML coding and testing.
- Daily production of Landing pages and HTML emails.
- Make regular changes to existing Landing pages and HTML emails.
- Uphold quality layout according to corporate guidelines.
- Make recommendations to optimize and streamline their HTML templates.
- Work collaboratively with other developers/designers.
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment.
- Layout building experience for web (cross-browser and adaptive layout).
- Experience of ecards layout. Knowledge of the various nuances of email clients (especially Outlook).
- Familiar with Bootstrap framework.
- Ability to meet deadlines and a goal-oriented mindset.
- Understand basic principle of UI and UX in web.
- Capacity to self-improve.
- English – intermediate level, knowledge of additional languages will be a plus.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
- Gamification (internal rewards and recognition achievement based system)