Junior Email Marketing Specialist (1 year contract)Veeam
Date Posted: 2020-10-21
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
This position is responsible for leading a variety of email marketing initiatives including but not limited to the development and execution of effective, appropriate, and timely email communications as well as the coordination & management of regional communication plans.
- Represent the company through email communications to Veeam’s database of customers/prospects, partners
- Plan and execute email marketing activities in assigned regions
- Work collaboratively with other Veeam teams, including Creative, Editorial, as well as Field and Product Marketing, on the creation and execution of email marketing campaign components
- Track and maintain email analytics and assess impact on business
- Align email marketing activities with corporate guidelines, business objectives and best practices
- Development and scheduling of segmented email campaigns; creation & execution of batch and trigger email campaigns in Marketo
- A/B and multivariate testing to continually optimize impact of campaign efforts
- Continuous improvement of EM processes
- Fluent English, with excellent communication and writing skills
- MS Office
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web monitoring platforms
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience with CRM systems and Marketing Automation
- Platforms, Marketo is preferred EXPERIENCE Previous experience with email marketing & Marketing Automation Platform.
- Experience with Marketo other digital marketing platforms is a plus.
- Passion for digital marketing and/or communications
- A self-starter with an ability to learn quickly
- Creative and proactive at executing and analysis
- Data-driven for planning and gathering results
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation
- allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.