Instructional Design & Development Specialist
This role is focused on maximizing the readiness and success of our enablement education programs creating enablement experiences that facilitate the transformation of our business. The instructional design and development team work with Veeam’s most important and exciting virtual and interactive bespoke (Tier 1 and Tier 2) enablement projects to bring to life user experience that attracts and retains Veeam’s top talents, enables our channel partners to sell the benefits of Veeam’s availability solutions and supports end users in ensuring that their data is available 24-7-365.
- Design, develop and produce a wide range of enablement materials from, but not limited to, job aids, sales playbooks, Virtual instructor led training, classroom based materials and high quality eLearning content
- Design modules that can be deployed locally but address Global strategy, used across multiple countries and, with minimum effort, be translated/localized.
- Design and develop materials that use gamification methods to sustain the attention of the learner
- Follow an innovative design and development methodology that produces content that can be adapted to multiple formats.
- Effectively establish and sustain relationships with Subject Matter Experts and key stakeholders around the organization.
- Self – starting decision making being able to take responsibility for design and usability of e-learning material.
- Be conversant with design outsourcing and work well with a series of external design and development vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Education or Instructional Design or relevant industry experience.
- Advanced knowledge of working with SCORM content development
- Strong creative skills, graphic design skills or gamification technologies (Unity; Adobe etc)
- A good practical understanding of e-learning development applications and software for example Adobe Captivate Articulate Studio and Stories, Gomo, Elucidat, Techsmith Camtasia, Adobe Acrobat Pro, iSpring
- Sound working knowledge with regards to Microsoft Office Applications and collaboration technologies (SharePoint; Confluence; Jira etc)
- Good networking skills - can build a network across roles inside the company to ensure knowledge can be captured and structured.
- Sales technologies CRM’s etc eg: salesforce.com or similar
- Experience of working in a global team environment
- Three years’ experience of eLearning and training content development, preferably in a technology company
- Instructional Design within a commercial environment.
- Excellent written English
- Very organized and disciplined and have a good attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a production line environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Adaptable, flexible and self-motivated
- Culturally aware / sensitive
- Modern, energetic, global working environment in a fast growing company
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Relocation package
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Competitive result-based bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package: premium private healthcare & dental services, transportation, gym, parking, on-site massage and special discounts
- Modern office facilities with recreational rooms, large and fully equipped cafeterias, designated smoking spaces, fresh free coffee and fruits