Instructional Design & Development Director
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
- Manage the design and development of Veeam enablement and Education programs, Instructional Design, development of content and assessments (eLearning, classrooms) management for sales, technical sales and end-user audiences.
- Work with Learning Technologists; Instructional designers, instructional developers ensuring individuals meet assigned delivery dates and implementation dates.
- Work/liaise with other departments regarding content development activities (Enablement Program Managers; R&D Teams; Sales Enablement Trainers; Sales Leadership; Corporate and Field marketing; creative team; web team, etc.)
- Manage a Global team of people in (But not limited to) Bucharest; Columbus; St Petersburg
- Adapt quickly to a specialized role, be a thought leader in instructional design and development
- Understand and convey Veeam’s positioning and messaging through learning material
- Ensure high quality of eLearning content for Partners, End Users and Internal employees.
- Manage, design and develop content for Classroom trainings.
- Higher Education degree
- Industry thought leader
- Work experience in similar area more than 8 years (content development/technical writing, some management experience)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English is a must
- Active and reliable, self-starter
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and managerial skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Proficient instructional design and development technologies and processes, ( ADDIE; Adobe suite; SCORM; TinCan; iSpring Mobile learning; Video capture; Learning Schemas; Docebo (LMS) etc)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, intelligent, hard-working, results-oriented
- Ability to travel (Global)
- Work in a stable, dynamic international company
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule (work on European time) in Saint-Petersburg office
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days
Manager, Corporate Communications, Asia Pacific & Japan