Graphics & Web Designer SpecialistVeeam
The Graphic & Web Designer will create beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs (80% digital, 20% print) to support a rapidly-growing marketing and sales team, and will also directly participate in the evolution of our brand and overall user experience.
Duties and responsibilities
- Online Design — create web-based collateral and illustrations: display ads, landing pages, eBooks, customer success stories, email banners, and infographics.
- Web Design — develop and enhance original website design, bringing simplicity and higher conversions.
- Offline/Print Design — create collateral for printed materials such as brochures, event and booth signage and additional branded / promotional items.
- Brand — refresh and develop N2WS brand identity. Act as a champion & guardian of the brand, keeping standards and best practices
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts: for PowerPoint presentations, product illustrations, company logos, infographics, etc.
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- 2-3 years of professional B2B graphic design experience
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to balance projects and competing deadlines
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Self-starter, reliable, responsible, flexible
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of current web development technologies and standards, including HTML and CSS is a huge plus
Applicants should send resume and portfolio. Applicants without this will not be considered.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.