United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Veeam, a leading Data Management Software company is looking for Web & Graphic Designer.
You will join an international team of about 30 professionals located in Asia, Europe and North America.
Your mission will be to provide support to the different needs of our company, both for print and online environments.
Working in close collaboration with the rest of the creative team, you’ll help with the creation and design of online campaigns and landing pages as well as with the development of graphic concepts and visual styles.
As a key player in your region, you will be the brand keeper overseeing content created by 3rd party agencies located in Americas and ensuring your region is brand-consistent.
- Academic background or formal training as a Web and/or Graphic Designer with deep knowledge of Internet.
Proficient in design tools, at least Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Xd.
- Having a good aesthetic criteria and keep an eye on the latest trends in what refers to websites, advertising and graphic design.
Capacity to develop a campaign either if you have to start from an idea provided by the company's Creative Direction or if you have to contribute by providing your own ideas.
- Great at self-management but also able to work in a team, both offline and online with remote offices.
- An ideal candidate will successfully pass test task and have strong portfolio both in graphic and web design with at least 2 years of professional experience.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.