Global Product Marketing ManagerVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2020-02-12
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
At Veeam, we are in search of a Global Product Marketing Manager to lead our go-to-market for our SMB segment and lead the overall Customer Lifecycle management across all our customer segments. We are looking for a product marketing swiss-army knife who loves multi-tasking, working virtually with (and leading) colleagues from across the globe, and wearing multiple hats – from writing to presenting to creating and executing marketing programs, collateral and campaigns; a passionate and energetic team-player who is eager to deeply understand our customers and tackle new and exciting challenges to drive growth across our global markets.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Product Marketing – Adoption and Expansion, you will be focused on growing our SMB business across all product lines. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and defining the overall customer lifecycle, launching programs to induce customer loyalty, and actively driving adoption and expansion of Veeam’s industry-leading backup and recovery solutions into its installed base. Strong knowledge of Customer Lifecycle best practices, upsell/cross-sell strategies, IT-industry experience, customer-first thinking, as well as the ability to effectively create, communicate and execute marketing programs.
• Bring focus to our SMB business by designing programs to drive adoption and expansion of Veeam’s growth initiatives worldwide
• Own and execute the lifecycle marketing strategy to drive increased customer loyalty, upsell/cross-sell and reduce churn
• Work across marketing, sales, campaign management, and sales acceleration to develop and execute Lifecycle Management marketing strategies, define key objectives, identify tracking metrics and lead program development
• Identify consumer patterns across solutions, segments and geographies and build a targeted approach to increase customer loyalty and energize the Veeam community through dedicated touchpoints across the entire customer journey
• Work closely with sales teams and sales enablement to refine and improve solution-based selling practices
• Gain a deep understanding of customer personas
• Build breakthrough content that cuts through the noise and provides value to IT Pros and the IT Community worldwide
• Create innovative ways to leverage existing technology to excite, energize and upserve our customer community
Experience of working within product marketing or customer lifecycle marketing experience in a business-to-business (B2B) software company.
• Positive energy that is contagious and a demonstrated ability to do this job well will also be considered in lieu of specific education/experience requirements
• A passion for technology and for learning Veeam’s product’ capabilities, including both the business and technical challenges they solve
• A blend of marketing and technical background is preferred. This individual is not required to be a technical expert but needs to be able to understand relatively technical concepts from technical experts and be able to successfully market those concepts to stakeholders that can range from your average IT Administrator to a non-technical sales or marketing professional
• Superior collaboration and rapport building skills and a genuine interest in international marketing, to develop sales positioning, presentations, white papers, and other marketing campaigns
• Strong writing skills and presentation abilities
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment required; must be adaptable to changing demands and workloads
• A leader who is comfortable taking charge of leading projects across a wide range of teams, cultures, geographies and skill levels
• Willingness to travel up to 20% - 30%, including some international travel
We are looking to hire an individual that is based either on the East-Coast USA, UK, France or Germany who has the relevant right to work documentation to work in a region without the need for support/sponsorship/visa from Veeam