Global Marketing Campaigns ManagerVeeam
The Veeam Marketing team is hiring a passionate and talented Enterprise Campaign Manager to lead, design and execute integrated marketing campaigns for our Intelligent Data Management solutions which will drive awareness and lead-generation for this fast-growing market for Veeam. In this role, you will have the opportunity to utilize innovative digital and offline marketing techniques for engagement creation, contextual marketing and lifecycle marketing to connect with our audience in 70+ countries.
Take the opportunity to lead and influence unprecedented future growth by becoming part of the global strategic team dedicated to enhancing Veeam’s market presence and demand creation within our upper commercial and enterprise market segments.
We’re looking for a demand generation leader who fully grasps solution marketing to drive the campaign strategy and guide operational teams through design, deployment, measurement & optimization stages of each project. This position is accountable for the full campaign strategy, architecture, execution, delivery and measurement.
This position will be responsible to create global campaigns tied to business segment, pain-points/themes, personas and the customer journey lifecycle. She/he will produce a multichannel bill of materials (BOMs), including: e-cards, landing pages, white papers, online and live events, sales assets, partner marketing assets, mobile assets, onsite and external banners, and social media components.
- Strategically design, create, execute, measure and optimize end-to-end digital campaigns tied to corporate goals/themes
- Must be a team-player and extremely collaborative with the ability to lead virtual teams inclusive on internal & external/vendor team members.
- Balance project scope and budget. Initiate vendor work requests and manage vendor briefs, workflow and deliverables
- Possess a thorough understanding of the buyer journey and ensure measurability across all digital channels (objective setting, analytical skills, familiarity with digital marketing metrics)
- Develop bill of materials (BOM) per campaign to include an integrated marketing mix of online elements for each stage of the customer journey
- Copywriting/producing and working with creative teams to develop theme based relevant Veeam campaign content for different channels through synthesizing information from various sources and through the inclusion of subject matter experts.
- Strong copy writing skills required to create various components of a campaign (eCards, landing pages, copy blocks, social, etc)
- Manage partner/vendor relationships and virtual teams to tight deadlines ensuring seamless implementation of new marketing initiatives.
- Analyze campaign effectiveness, delivering results to stakeholders and management
- Travel: 25% of time; may include some international travel
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline (A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Minimum of 5 years campaign management experience preferably for a software or technology provider (IT industry background
- Must be a self-starter, with proven track record of successfully creating customer campaign content and driving results across virtual team
- Strong writing skills - an understanding of powerful story-telling with a creative eye for design
- Modern sales and marketing technology & tools basic understanding needed and knowledge of marketing automation systems, google analytics and techniques to create SEM, SEO, retargeting, banner, display advertisement and landing pages a plus
- Exceptional (English) communication skills: must be able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument and present data in an effective and actionable manner orally and in writing with both internal and external teams.
- Excellent collaboration, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, deliver high-quality work, under extreme pressure at times, within a dynamic organization
- Ability to effectively analyze and report out on campaign results and leverage data when developing new campaign
- Be a team player and fun to work with!
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.