Global Campaigns ManagerVeeam
You will be responsible to create global campaigns tied to business segment, pain-points / themes, personas and the customer journey lifecycle. You will produce a multichannel bill of materials (BOMs), including: e-cards, landing pages, white papers, etc. to drive lead generation for specific geos, segments, and region.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Producing theme based campaign content: whitepapers, landing pages, copy blocks, webinars, sales assets, partner marketing assets, videos, customer success stories, demos, presentations, digital content, etc.
- Writing copy for various campaign assets
- Providing performance results, analysis and recommendations, to internal marketing and sales teams
- Collaborating with other marketing teams and partners to develop campaign assets on time
- Helping to produce content for product releases (mix of internal and external facing materials)
- Initiating vendor work requests and manage vendor briefs, workflow and deliverables
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Sr. Marketing Director.
- 2+ years campaign management experience for a software or technology provider
- Strong copy writing skills demonstrated through a range of examples
- Creative from an idea perspective, with an eye for design and an understanding of the power of storytelling
- Data driven – comfortable working with analytics tools to monitor KPIs, producing reports
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once – can handle pressure of occasional short deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.