Field Marketing ManagerVeeam
United States, Illinois, Chicago
Date Posted: 2020-03-25
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading our field initiatives in North Central with a focus on the Enterprise and Commercial segments. In this role, the Field Marketing Manager will develop and implement the marketing strategy, plan and budget for their territory, deploying the right mix of marketing programs to reach, educate, nurture and convert our target audiences driving high quality leads and opportunities.
- Develop and implement the marketing plan for North Central executing locally to achieve marketing KPIs and support sales & growth objectives.
- Make data-driven decisions on the best tactics to drive growth and impact
- Execute marketing activities, with a strong focus on communication and lead generation, leveraging the channel & alliances in the go-to-market strategy.
- Build and execute plans to support all territory marketing focusing on both prospects, current Veeam customers and to/through channel partners and alliances.
- Build and nurture relationships with the regional sales team to over-communicate and gain alignment on marketing plans while ensuring proper lead follow up to achieve targets.
- Manage the end-to-end lead process, constantly looking at ways to improve the intake and conversion of the lead funnel.
- Align with and secure buy-in from multiple stakeholders, including sales, alliances, channel and marketing colleagues.
- Report on campaign success and business contribution.
- Manage the territory’s marketing budget.
- A proven marketing leader, delivering meaningful results through others, driving focus on achieving collective results through collaboration, teamwork, communication, change/conflict management, problem solving and objective setting.
- Demonstrated success in campaign management (create plans, manage budgets, schedules, allocate resources, etc.) and teaming cross-functionally.
- Proven track record of planning and executing integrated marketing plans.
- Operationally strong and detail oriented with the ability to take actionable insights out of reports and data.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent tasks while meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment with unending enthusiasm to get the job done.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship management and expectation setting skills.
- Self-starter, leads and facilitates management of details needed to accomplish tasks; simultaneous management of several programs and initiatives.
- Experience working in B2B/tech marketing.
- Proficient with MS Office tools, Salesforce.com, Marketing Automation.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.