United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Supporting all aspect of event planning, Channel Partner planning and demand generation programs.
He/She will act as the Marketing Liaison with Inside Sales Teams, Field Teams, and within the Partner community. The candidate will work hand in hand with the Regional Marketing Manager covering the NC and NE regions.
This person will work collaboratively with other internal teams to help create and support marketing campaigns for partners, end user marketing and ABM. They will also cover general administrative responsibilities including but not limited to, establishing, co-owning and managing relationships with outside vendors in-order to create effective marketing programs.
The ideal candidate will assist in the development of end-to-end campaign plans including project timelines, resources requested, supporting collateral and communications strategy.The candidate will work on logistics for programs within the field.
He/She will support all aspect of trade shows including logistics, banners, staffing coordination, and post-show support.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Managing Invoices
- Reporting and program tracking
- Tracking data
- Preparing reports on the effectiveness of events and activities
- Evaluate short and long term campaign ROI and supply marketing, sales, and executive team with results.
- 2-4 years of experience in the area of inside-sales or marketing.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business/Communications/Journalism.
- Organized, self-motivated, able to multi-task and enjoys the fast pace of a start-up environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.