Enterprise Sales Trainer, EMEA (Germany)
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
This position will be responsible for the needs analysis and delivery of both classroom and online training programs that will educate & enable the Field & inside Sales teams on sales skills, messaging awareness, solutions, and productivity tools. Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Sales Enablement EMEA and EM, this person will play a key role in impacting the sales employees’ career development at Veeam.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver sales methodology, productivity tools and corporate messaging and strategy training to new and existing field & inside sales and marketing team members
• Provide guidance and training delivery expertise to internal and external instructional design teams on classroom and online classes
• Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness including individual or small group instruction, self-study, simulation and role play exercises, distance learning, webinars, video conferencing, etc.
• Deliver a variety of different training modules to existing field and inside sales hires in a channel centric organization
• Develops and executes with sales and marketing teas learning paths and journeys; provides summary reports of all training delivered, tracking performance to metrics
• Works with local sales and marketing teams to perform learning needs analysis to support training curriculum for online and classroom based learning
• Collaborates with Sales Enablement management, marketing and other training organizations and staff to ensure the timely deliverable and execution of online training materials and initiatives
• Work with Sales Enablement management and operations teams to coordinate training activities and process contingencies
• Coaches sales teams, individuals and facilitates the upskilling of managers to coach and consolidate learning on an ongoing basis.
• Supports corporate marketing, Field Marketing and sales teams with new product launches and rollouts and provides training as needed
• Attends required train the trainer sessions and as required completes certifications in a timely manner
• Performs other training and enablement duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and be a capable leader
- 8+ years of training experience delivering content for technology sales
- Training a field and inside sales force in a fast pace and high growth environment
- Training sales people via a solution oriented sales methodology
- Coaching individuals and teams following training
- Developing and delivering training materials via WebEx and in-classroom
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time with some international travel
OTHER EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Field Sales experience a major plus
- German speaking
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM required
- Familiarity with sales methodologies and their adaptation into a sales environment is desirable, Richardson, Franklin Covey, Huthwaite, Challenger model etc.
Veeam® Software, an Elite VMware Technology Alliance partner and a Microsoft managed partner, develops innovative products for virtual infrastructure management and data protection. Customers can reduce costs, minimize risks and fully realize the promise of virtualization with Veeam. Veeam is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland; North American headquarters in Columbus, Ohio USA; EMEA headquarters in Paris, France; and APAC headquarters in Sydney, NSW Australia. Veeam has more than 50,000 customers worldwide.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This role will be based in Germany and reports to the Manager, Corporate Sales Enablement, EMEA and EM.