E-learning content developer
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Take a look at the available positions below and apply today.
- Develops the following kinds of material for internal and external use:
- Educational presentations in PowerPoint,
- Product Trainings in Adobe Captivate,
- Software Simulations in Adobe Captivate.
- Participates in internal testing and quality assurance process.
- Works closely with Subject Matter Experts from other departments (Product Marketing, Technical Writers, Support, Quality Assurance, etc.) and other companies.
- Supports existing courses (fixes the issues, extends the existing content).
- Excellent English skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with eLearning development software and graphics editors.
- At least basic LMS principles knowledge.
- Technical writing experience or experience in E-learning is a strong plus.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and technologies.
- Ability to obtain the information using external and internal resources.
- Enthusiastic, intelligent, hard-working, results-oriented.
- Work in a stable, dynamic international company
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule (work on European time) in Saint-Petersburg office
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days