Digital Marketing Expert LATAMVeeam
Veeam's Global Campaigns and Digital Marketing team is now hiring a Digital Marketing Manager for LATAM. We are utilizing innovative digital and offline marketing techniques for engagement creation, contextual marketing and lifecycle marketing to connect with our audience in 100+ countries.
Digital Marketing Manager, LATAM plays a key role connecting regional marketing and global digital marketing teams in order to achieve sales and marketing goals. This role orchestrates planning, execution and results evaluation for the full digital marketing mix within the region.
- Plan and execute digital marketing and campaign plan for LATAM jointly with regional and global marketing team
- Ensure proper communication and alignment of marketing activities between global and regional marketing teams
- Streamline execution across multiple digital channels (PPC, Social Media, e-mail marketing, landing pages, display advertisement, webinars) with a help of respective global digital teams
- Work with global campaign managers on adjusting content for regional specifics
- Accountable for regional digital lead generation
- Follow up on execution and provide regional marketing with the state on the following activities:
- Lead generation & Campaigns
- Media and blog sponsorship programs
- Social media & IT Pro communities
- Website support and content creation
- Lead and customer nurturing
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 plus years’ experience with strong digital marketing background
- Preferable B2B and/or technology sector background
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong project management skills
- Preferable LATAM work experience or at a minimum passion for LATAM economy and culture
- Fluent English and as a plus another LATAM language.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.