Digital Advertising SpecialistVeeam
The Digital Advertising Specialist is accountable to develop the digital advertising strategy for Veeam products and solutions.
- The role is also accountable to deploy, measure and optimize key elements in support of the digital advertising strategy.
- The scope of influence and accountability for this role includes Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Digital Display Marketing, Account Based Marketing.
- Digital Advertising Specialist will be accountable for constant measurement and optimization of assigned digital campaigns and will work closely with internal product marketing team.
- Minimum of 3 years of digital advertising experience.
- Must have solid knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook advertising platforms
- Ability to compile and analyze advertising performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify
- growth/optimization opportunities.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Web programming skills are a plus but not required.
- Higher education
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- English speaking
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.