Corporate Sales Enablement Trainer
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
This position will be responsible for the delivery of both classroom and online training programs that will educate & enable the Field & Inside Sales and Marketing teams on sales process and methodology, sales and mrketing alignment, products, and competitors. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Sales Enablement, this person will be integral with the roll-out of onboarding training, new sales processes, sales enablement, and continuing education.
- Deliver sales methodology, processes and corporate strategy training to new and existing field, inside and renewals sales and marketing team members
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Managers to monitor performance of new sales representatives and marketing staff within their first 90 Days, identify “at risk” or underperforming reps and to work with the Instructional Design team to develop solutions to improve their performance.
- Monitor training reports with the Learning Management System for the respective roles to assure that training is completed on time for all roles.
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness including individual or small group instruction, self-study, simulation and role play exercises, distance learning, webinars, video conferencing, etc.
- Deliver a variety of different training modules to existing inside sales hires in a channel centric organization
- Develops and executes new hire training plans; provides summary reports of all training delivered, tracking performance to metrics
- Designs, develops and presents training curriculum for online and classroom based learning; supports annual onboarding and first 90-day training schedule
- Collaborates with Enablement, marketing and other training organizations and staff to ensure the timely deliverable and execution of online training materials and initiatives
- Work with Enablement and operations teams to coordinate training activities and process contingencies
- Coordinates guest speakers and subject matter experts for onboarding and role-based trainings
- Supports PMM and sales teams in supporting new product launches and rollouts and provides training as needed
- Evaluates new sales employees to ensure the quality and effectiveness of sales training programs; determine if training programs meet expectations of the organization and make adjustments where required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and be is a capable leader
- 2-5 years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Experience delivering content for technology sales
- Training an inside sales force in a fast pace and high growth environment
- Training sales people via a solution oriented sales methodology
- Presenting training materials via WebEx and in-classroom
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time if required
- Field Sales experience a major plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM required
- Familiarity with sales methodologies and their adaptation into a sales environment is desirable, Richardson, Franklin Covey, Huthwaite, Challenger model etc.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.