Coordinator, Center of ExcellenceVeeam
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
Veeam Software is the leader in software solutions for VMware virtualization systems management. Veeam is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland, regional headquarters for EMEA in Paris, France, for the Americas in Columbus, Ohio and for Asia Pacific in Sydney. Now we are looking for an energetic person who will join our Shared Services Operations Department team as a Coordinator.
- You will be using your talents to be a lead for and manage of training projects:
- You’ll be working with internal trainers and outside vendors on organizing trainings that meets all necessary requirements: book conference rooms, deal with outside vendors and payments if necessary, work with outside vendors on printing participant’s materials. Verifying equipment is ready (phones, headsets, computers etc.) Getting necessities for training including whiteboard materials, projector, prizes, organizing catering, etc.
- Updating the information pages/libraries on the internal resources (SharePoint knowledge is preferable);
- Provide administrative support to Sales Acceleration Channel COE team members when required (including but not limited to hotel booking and events organization: transfers for participants, catering during events, team dinners, training facilities, stationery, materials, etc. - on request)
- Helping with the new vendor’s research if needed, interaction on projects;
- Setting up calls and Webex and ensuring links are correct when necessary;
- Organizing and coordinating Channel Enablement activities worldwide:
- search the venues, work with the invoices, track payments, catering organization, close interaction with the Channel COE team re potential participants in obtaining lists, prepare and send Outlook invitations. Informative support of the employees: registering the upcoming learning sessions, scheduling Outlook invites, sending reminders; monitoring attendance and participation in training; dispatch of materials on the results of the training.
- interaction with the travel team and the participants on travel arrangements
- Updating SharePoint training calendar;
- Providing materials after the training to attendees (feedback forms, etc.);
- Run standard and ad hoc reports and format presentation data as required;
- From time to time administrative support of the LMS required: updating materials, registration of the courses, tracking completions, running reports, etc.;
- Active interaction with Other department functions if necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- 1-3 years of experience coordinating and supporting activities and functions at a departmental level
- Experience with software tools including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint; sales force automation tools such as Salesforce.com highly desired
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Excellent English skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast changing environment
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.