Content Writer is primarily responsible for creation of thought leadership and deep technical content about Veeam solutions and data management industry in general. Responsibilities also include coordinating production of such content by internal/external SMEs, content publishing via Veeam and 3rd party platforms.
- Create short texts, product descriptions, blog posts, white papers about Veeam solutions and data management industry in general - topics might include virtualization, data protection for both physical and virtual environments, cloud data management, server networking, data center infrastructure trends etc - with purpose of helping to drive organic and paid traffic to Veeam sites and raise awareness about Veeam solutions and thought leadership.
- Publish content via WordPress on Veeam blogs or coordinate content publishing on 3rd party platforms.
- Collaborate with external and internal subject matter experts (evangelists, bloggers, engineers, developers, analytics, IT administrators) on content topic development and content creation.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across regions/departments to ensure aligned content production and promotion: product marketing, campaign management, digital advertisement, email marketing, SEO, localization, creatives, web-development etc.
- Initiate and drive projects with creative and web-development teams to ensure effective content placement on Veeam and 3rd party web sites (mainly Veeam blog UX).
- Use Google Analytics, MOZ and similar digital analytical tools to perform regular reporting on content activities results.
- Maintain content publishing schedule for particular audiences/regions.
- Work with tracking, planning and CRM systems for tasks management and analytics.
- Technical background (degree or work experience as network/support engineer or similar) and/or work experience in Digital Marketing is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of computer software such as VMware, Windows Server/Hyper-V or similar is a strong plus.
- Experience in Google Analytics is a strong plus.
- Basic understanding and/or experience of PPC, SEO, analytics and web-development is a strong plus.
- Proven written and oral communication English language skills, including business communications.
- In-bound and out-bound digital marketing understanding.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and verbal skills.
- Must be able to work effectively both as a team member and independently.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Strong organization skills with emphasis on being conscientious and detail-oriented.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Technical understanding of data protection industry and virtualization principles.
- Fluency in English