Cloud Campaign ManagerVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Maryland, Baltimore
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States Illinois,
United States, North Carolina, Charlotte
United States, Colorado, Denver
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
United States, Michigan, Detroit
United States, New York, Albany
United States, Texas, Dallas
United States Ohio,
United States, Louisiana, Baton Rouge
United States, Texas, Austin
United States, Michigan, Ann Arbor
United States, Idaho, Boise
United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
United States Texas,
United States, North Carolina, Durham
United States, Florida, Clearwater
United States, Washington, Bellevue
Veeam’s cloud group is one of our fastest growing business segments in the company, and organizations worldwide are entrusting us to protect their data in the cloud, as well as make sure it is always available when they need it. Recognized as part of the Forbes 2017 Cloud 100 companies, we pride ourselves in being the No. 1 choice for data Availability.
The Veeam Marketing team is hiring a passionate and talented Cloud Campaign Manager to lead the campaign strategy for Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365, a leading cloud solution for the company. In this role, you will have the opportunity to utilize innovative digital and offline marketing techniques for engagement creation, contextual marketing and lifecycle marketing to connect with our audience in 70+ countries.
Take the opportunity to lead and influence unprecedented future growth in the Cloud market by becoming part of the global strategic team dedicated to enhancing Veeam’s market presence and demand creation around our Multi-Cloud solutions.
This position is responsible for designing and executing Cloud campaigns specific to Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 to drive awareness and demand generation activities on a global basis. With the adoption of Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 skyrocketing, we’re looking for a demand generation leader for SaaS Data Protection Solutions to drive the strategy and guide operational teams through design, deployment, measurement & optimization stages of each project.
This includes developing a mix of promotional creative content and activities including online events, live-events, seminars, direct mail, email, advertising and others as need determines to drive lead generation and awareness for all global regions and reporting out on success of those activities. Accountable for campaign architecture, execution, delivery and measurement.
This person will be responsible to create global campaigns tied to business segment, personas and the customer journey lifecycle. Responsibilities will include:
·Business knowledge: understand marketing intelligence behind the Cloud segment and Veeam’s solutions portfolio
- Plan, create, execute, measure and optimize end-to-end digital campaigns tied to corporate goals/themes
- Possess a thorough understanding of the buyer journey and ensure measurability across all digital channels (objective setting, analytical skills, familiarity with digital marketing metrics)
- Balance project scope and budget
- Develop bill of materials (BOM) per campaign to include an integrated marketing mix of online elements for each stage of the customer journey
- Copywriting/producing and working with creative teams to develop theme based relevant Veeam campaign content for different channels through synthesizing information from various sources and through the inclusion of subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams and regional stakeholders to develop campaign assets on time; achieving 70% adoptability across regions.
- Initiate vendor work requests and manage vendor briefs, workflow and deliverables
- Manage partner/vendor relationships and virtual teams to ensure seamless implementation of new marketing initiatives
- Analyze campaign effectiveness, delivering results to stakeholders and management
- Cloud specific Campaign Management experience is REQUIRED.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline. (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Minimum of 3 years’ campaign experience
- Proven track record of running successful digital campaigns (Cloud campaign experience is a plus)
- An understanding of powerful story-telling with a creative eye for design
- Modern sales and marketing technology & tools basic understanding needed and knowledge of marketing automation systems, google analytics and techniques to create SEM, SEO, retargeting, banner, display advertisement and landing pages a plus
- Exceptional (English) communication skills: must be able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument and present data in an effective and actionable manner orally and in writing with both internal and external teams.
- Excellent collaboration, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, deliver high-quality work, under extreme pressure at times, within a dynamic organization
- Ability to effectively analyze and report out on campaign results and leverage data when developing new campaigns.
- Be a team player and fun to work with.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.