Channel Enablement Specialist
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
This position will be responsible for enabling Veeam’s channel organization and the sales reps and SEs that work with our partners throughout the region. The enablement efforts will involve creating collateral, delivering training, identifying tools, and ensuring effective 2-way communication. Reporting to the Director, Sales Acceleration Channel COE, this person will play an integral part in improving and scaling Veeam’s channel enablement efforts.
- Define the learning journey for all the personas related to channel sales both at Veeam and our channel partners
- Deliver sales methodology, processes and corporate strategy training to new and existing Veeam Channel Managers and Channel SE team members.
- Collaborate with Channel Sales Leadership to monitor performance of new channel managers within their first 90 Days, identify “at risk” or underperforming channel managers and work with the Instructional Design team to develop solutions to improve their performance.
- Monitor training reports with the Learning Management System for the respective roles to assure that training is completed on time for all roles.
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness including individual or small group instruction, self-study, simulation and role play exercises, distance learning, webinars, video conferencing, etc.
- Develop and execute enablement plans; provides summary reports of all enablement delivered, tracking performance and other metrics
- Collaborate with Channel, Sales Acceleration, Marketing, and other organizations to ensure the proper collateral and tools are provided to help drive channel sales.
- Collaborates with Channel, Sales Acceleration, Marketing and other training organizations and staff to ensure the timely deliverable and execution of online training materials and initiatives
- Supports Product Marketing and sales teams in supporting new product launches and rollouts and provides channel enablement as needed
- Collaborate with Channel, Sales Acceleration, Marketing, and other organizations to ensure there are effective and efficient 2-way communication vehicles in place.
- Evaluates channel sales to ensure the quality and effectiveness of enablement programs; determine if enablement programs meet expectations of the organization and adjust where required.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 4+ years of enablement experience delivering content and training for technology sales in a 2-tiered channel model
- Training an inside sales force in a fast pace and high growth environment
- Training sales people via a solution oriented sales methodology
- Presenting training materials via WebEx and in-classroom
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter from a Veeam office or their home office
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time with some international travel