Campaign Marketing Manager, Customer LifecycleVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-11-26
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Do you have a passion for building marketing campaigns that help delight and build customer relationships? Do you want to be part of a team that is driving increased revenue streams and cross-sell opportunities for the business?
The Veeam Global Campaign Management team is looking for an experienced customer lifecycle expert to build and manage marketing campaigns to drive demand and retention among our existing customer base. The campaign will be comprised of a set of specific tactics including email marketing, nurturing tracks and online activities that take customers through the journey from onboarding to expanding their relationship with Veeam.
In this role, you will work with internal and external cross-functional teams to build campaign assets, execute programs, and measure and report on campaign effectiveness.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Partner with sales and marketing leaders to define the customer lifecycle marketing strategy for Veeam – starting with audience segmentation, campaign message development, and building out a campaign journey and execution plan.
· Develop and implement customer retention marketing plans including reactive retention (win back offers); proactive retention (nurturing); and expansion strategies (upsell/cross-sell).
· Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams on campaign concept, content development, and digital execution to ensure effectiveness execution.
- Partner with analytics teams to develop dashboards that track key metrics around customer lifecycle for marketing teams and senior leadership
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proven experience in leading a customer lifecycle campaign end-to-end in campaign management for B2B technology
· Ability to get multiple stakeholders to buy into a vision and strategy for the campaigns
· A balance of strategy, execution, and analytical skills
· Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives.
· Be a team player and fun to work with
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.