Campaign Manager, Enterprise (US-based)Veeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
United States, Maryland, Baltimore
United States Massachusetts,
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States, North Carolina, Charlotte
United States, Michigan, Detroit
United States, Illinois, Chicago
United States, New York, Albany
United States, Texas, Houston
United States, Louisiana, Baton Rouge
United States, Texas, Austin
United States, Michigan, Grand Rapids
United States, Indiana, Indianapolis
United States, Idaho, Boise
United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
United States, New York, Buffalo
The importance of creating and managing global campaigns has increased dramatically as the focus of business-to-business (B2B) marketing is shifting towards engagement creation, contextual marketing and lifecycle marketing. At Veeam, our global campaign team is responsible for the innovation and execution of global campaigns through multichannel marketing and building on these trends to drive results that exceed industry benchmarks.
Veeam’s global campaign marketing team is hiring a talented, passionate, self-driven Campaign Manager that understands the upper mid-market and enterprise market segment (=>500 employees), to lead, design and execute integrated marketing campaigns for our Intelligent Data Management solutions which will drive awareness and lead-generation for this fast-growing market for Veeam.
This position represents a demand generation leader who fully grasps solution marketing to concept, design and execute campaigns for our largest enterprise campaign and guide digital, operational and creative teams through design, deployment, measurement & optimization stages of each project.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to utilize innovative digital and offline marketing techniques for engagement creation, contextual marketing and lifecycle marketing to connect with our audience in 70+ countries.
Take the opportunity to lead and influence unprecedented future growth by becoming part of the global strategic team dedicated to enhancing Veeam’s market presence and demand creation within our upper mid-market and enterprise market segments.
This position is accountable for the full campaign strategy, architecture, execution, delivery and measurement. This person will be responsible to create global campaigns tied to business segment, personas and the customer journey lifecycle.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Team-player mindset and extremely collaborative with the ability to lead virtual teams inclusive of internal & external/vendor team members.
• Relationship management --- develop a strong working relationship with the key product marketing expert and other subject-matter experts as appropriate to build strategy and deliver compelling content.
• Strategically design, create, execute, measure and optimize end-to-end digital campaigns tied to corporate goals/themes and producing a multi-asset and multichannel bill of materials (BOMs), including: e-cards, landing pages, white papers, on-demand and live events, sales assets, partner marketing assets, mobile assets, onsite and external banners, content syndication/paid media/PPC, and social media components.
• Possess a thorough understanding of the buyer journey and ensure measurability across all digital channels (objective setting, analytical skills, familiarity with digital marketing metrics)
• Write! Ability to create copy supporting various components of a campaign (eCards, landing pages, copy blocks, social, etc) and work with editorial and digital marketing teams for copywriting/content production.
• Analyze campaign impact (end-2-end results), to be shared with stakeholders and upper management (xls and ppt knowledge!)
• Manage partner/vendor relationships and virtual teams to tight deadlines ensuring seamless implementation of new marketing initiatives.
• Balance project scope and budget. Initiate vendor work requests and manage vendor briefs, workflow and deliverables; some negotiation necessary.
• Travel: 25% of time; may include some international travel
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline. (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
• Preferably 3-5 years of campaign management experience; global campaign management experience a plus!
• Proven track record of running successful digital campaigns (preferably within the IT industry)
• Must be a self-starter
• Strong writing skills - an understanding of powerful story-telling with a creative eye for design
• Holds a basic understanding of modern sales and marketing technology & tools. Knowledge of marketing automation systems, google analytics and techniques to create SEM, SEO, retargeting, banner, display advertisement and landing pages a plus
• Exceptional (English) communication skills: must be able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument and present data in an effective and actionable manner orally and in writing with both internal and external teams.
• Excellent collaboration, organizational and project management skills
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, deliver high-quality work, under extreme pressure at times, within a dynamic organization
• Ability to effectively analyze and report out on campaign results and leverage data when developing new campaigns
• Be a team player and fun to work with!