United States, California, San Francisco
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States, Colorado, Denver
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, Illinois, Chicago
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
United States, Texas, Dallas
United States, California, Los Angeles
United States New York,
The importance of creating and managing global campaigns has increased dramatically as the focus of business-to-business (B2B) marketing is shifting towards engagement creation, contextual marketing and lifecycle marketing. At Veeam, our global campaign team is responsible for the innovation and execution of global campaigns through multichannel marketing and building on these trends to drive results that exceed industry benchmarks.
This position is targeted toward a fast-growing market for Veeam (upper commercial & enterprise) - designing and executing integrated marketing campaigns for our #1 resell alliance partner (HPE) as well as horizontal theme-based campaigns to achieve desired results. This includes developing a mix of promotional creative content and activities including: online events, live-events, seminars, direct mail, email, advertising and others as need determines to drive lead generation and awareness for all global regions and reporting out on success of those activities.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible to create global campaigns tied to business segment, pain-points/themes, personas and the customer journey lifecycle. She/he will produce a multichannel bill of materials (BOMs), including: e-cards, landing pages, white papers, webinars, sales assets, partner marketing assets, mobile assets, onsite and external banners, and social media components.
Responsibilities will include:
- In order to be successful this person must collaborate tightly with other global marketing teams (product, digital, eMarketing, editorial, corp-comms, partner, reporting), regional marketing and sales teams. Must be a team-player and extremely collaborative.
- Strategic campaign design & development of impactful assets tied to corporate goals/themes (end-2-end management).
- Balance project scope and budget. Initiate vendor work requests and manage vendor briefs, workflow and deliverables
- Develop bill of materials (BOM) per campaign to include an integrated marketing mix of primarily digital and some offline elements.
- Work with creative teams to develop theme based, relevant campaign designs for different channels through synthesizing information from various sources and through the inclusion of subject matter experts
- Strong copy writing skills required to create various components of a campaign (eCards, landing pages, copy blocks, etc)
- Manage partner/vendor relationships and virtual teams to tight deadlines ensuring seamless implementation of new marketing initiatives.
- Analyze campaign results and present to all key stakeholders. Success will be measured by the effectiveness of the campaigns and the ability to support broad demand generation creation including the alignment with strategic goals.
- Travel: 20% of time; may include some international travel
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- 5 years campaign management experience preferably for a software or technology provider; Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with technology partners of various types and managing relationships
- Must be a self-starter, with proven track record of successfully creating customer campaign content and driving results across virtual teams
- Strong writing skills - an understanding of powerful story-telling with a creative eye for design
- Modern sales and marketing technology & tools knowledge/use (Experience with Salesforce.com, JIRA, use of CRM systems, marketing automation systems (ex: Marketo), Google Analytics and techniques to create SEM, SEO, retargeting, banner, display advertisement and landing pages a plus)
- Exceptional communication skills: must be able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument and present data in an effective and actionable manner orally and in writing with both internal and external teams
- Excellent collaboration, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, deliver high-quality work, under extreme pressure at times, within a dynamic organization
Ability to effectively analyze and report out on campaign results and leverage data when developing new campaigns
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.