Alliances Marketing Programmes Manager APJVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-09-17
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam Software – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The APJ Alliance Marketing Programmes Manager is responsible for the creation and continuous development of marketing strategy, planning and programme development with a focus on Veeam’s priority alliances in Asia Pacific & Japan. The successful candidate will partner with APJ Alliance BDMs and Field teams to support the overall Alliance strategy by working with a cross-functional team of APJ marketers, global product marketing & campaigns managers to build programmes, define and build successful campaigns with our key alliances and other routes-to-market as needed.
This role requires a versatile marketer who possesses a broad set of skills including campaign & programme management, presentation skills, digital marketing, an aptitude for product and business messaging, cross functional teaming, agency management, and executive communication.
- Global Leverage
- Understand what’s available at the Global level, and with the understanding of the Alliances needs in APJ, build end to end programmes with the goal of driving top of the funnel leads that can be handed off to Sales teams to convert to pipeline.
- Where there are APJ specific needs, work with the Global PMM and Campaigns team to develop and support
- Interlock with Global teams to help them understand APJ requirements and plans to garner support and jointly support APJ goals.
- Alliances Business Development Engagement
- Align with BDM on Alliance Strategy for each Resell and Co-sell Alliance and support the strategy by creating programmes, coordination and management across APJ Field Marketing & Alliances Sales teams
- Jointly work with BDM and marketing teams in Alliance organizations on joint programmes
- Maintain relationships and collaboration with Alliance organization’s marketing teams
- Field Engagement
- Be the advisor and programme provider for the field marketing team, ensuring their ability to execute upon marketing deliverables, and action items for priority alliances in line with regional and alliance plans
- Collaborate with regional field marketing and sales to ensure they are educated on alliance message, strategies and associated plans & programmes
- Program Development & Management
- Maintain relationships with internal and external agencies to deliver program assembly services to regional marketing team members
- Manage multiple campaigns from budget management, conception, targeting & segmenting and launch through evaluation in collaboration with colleagues in the APJ Demand Center and Regional teams
- Builds alliance programmes and models for use with numerous audiences including digital, indirect channel selling models, end users and internal awareness
- Develop and deliver professional written and spoken communications that ensure team members and leadership have clear, concise, and up-to-date information on progress of work deliverables
- Experience with managing alliance and channel programs within a large software organization
- Proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing plans (objectives, tracking and evaluating results) alongside program building expertise
- Excellent knowledge of the software and enterprise industry.
- Demonstrable field marketing, direct partner program experience, integrated marketing plan development, communication programs, digital marketing and collaborative demand generation
- Experience in alliance marketing/ technology partner marketing/product marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field
- Competency in SalesForce.com
Key Performance Indicators
- Key advisor and team member for the APJ Alliances Sales team; Engage proactively with key Alliance contacts, build network within priority alliances and ensure tight integration with APJ Alliances Managers
- Develop and drive measurable alliance programs and activities (MQL, Pipeline, Engagement)
- Meet in channel initiative development alongside channels & alliances teams (APJ & Region)
- Support Field Marketing plan objectives through development & support of programmes
- Expert advisor for field teams