Technical Success ManagerVeeam
United States, California, San Jose
Date Posted: 2021-01-21
Kasten by Veeam is the leader in Kubernetes Backup and Disaster Recovery. K10, our data management platform purpose-built for Kubernetes, provides enterprise operations teams an easy-to-use, scalable, and secure system for backup/restore, disaster recovery, and application mobility with unparalleled operational simplicity.
Our team is all-remote, and we're hiring for this role across all locations in the US.
Our goal is to provide world class support to our customers, and help them to be successful with our products. We invest heavily in making sure our products are simple to use, that includes when things don’t go right. We strive to provide above and beyond support to our customers. We strive to help them be successful, and when the problems arise, we help them through it, and greet them with a smile on the other side.
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written form
- Top notch customer service and interaction
- Have worked in environments with Kubernetes and Docker
- Expert in Linux administration
- Deep knowledge of bash or another scripting language
- Worked in public cloud infrastructure including AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience with software development life cycles and upgrade patterns
- Passion for perfection and helping customers reach their highest
- Ability to effectively work across teams including engineering and product management to plan and prioritize your work
- BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering, other related technical fields, or equivalent industry experience
Nice to Have
- Experience with Kubernetes management solutions such as: OpenShift, PKS, Rancher, Google GKE, AWS EKS, etc.
- Kubernetes certifications (CKA, CKAD)
- Previous startup experience
Kasten is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.