We are looking for an enthusiastic System Analyst with relevant job experience to strengthen our team and help in execution of diverse business projects related to the corporate website for partners.
- Organize and conduct system analysis over the period of the project
- Examine existing web projects
- Collaborate with business analyst on requirement collection, analysis, definition and documentation activities.
- Analyze project scope, evaluate requirement risks and assess possible outcomes. Suggest most efficient solutions for project execution based on system capabilities and functionalities
- Make recommendation when applicable for scenario (process / performance) improvements
- Collaborate with software development teams: clarify requirements and execution approach, analyze data sources, identify and address issues
- Ensure product deliverables’ quality, such as (but not limited to) functional specifications, logical data design, UAT test plans, and completed solution
- Resolve issues in a timely manner. When appropriate, escalate problems and issues to program lead BA, program manager /project manager and/or stakeholders and sponsor
- Work with minimal supervision
- Technical background
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 2+ years’ experience as a System Analyst
- Ability to understand business requirements and transform them into technical functional and non-functional requirements
- Ability to support development team with domain knowledge
- Proactive attitude, enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM), previous participation in agile projects – a big plus
- Project Manager, Business Analyst experience is a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
21 jobs found
Reporting Analyst - WW Renewals, Alliances, Channel & Cloud