Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
- Design and implement SharePoint sites on the intranet using corporate templates.
- Reuse and fine-tune existing solutions.
- Help users take advantages of SharePoint as a platform.
- Educate users who are new to SharePoint.
- Collaborate with our SharePoint development team.
- Two years of managing/developing/supporting SharePoint solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of SharePoint internals.
- Experience in setting up and supporting SharePoint sites.
- Experience in managing and publishing content with SharePoint.
- Understanding features, lists, and web parts usage and settings.
- Experience in HTLM and CSS.
- A good command of English (upper-intermediate).
- SharePoint Workflow development.
- Ability to take the initiative.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam football team
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days