Senior QA EngineerVeeam
The Senior QA Engineer will join Corporate Information Systems department and will be responsible for performing functional and non-functional testing of web based applications.
We are therefore looking for candidates with experience as a QA engineer for Web products.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Collaborate on functional and non-functional product requirements to be up-to-date, accurate, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Deliver products according to product requirements and internal quality standards
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases
- Create and maintain automated tests for CI process
- Perform functional and non-functional requirements testing
- Perform manual testing for specific test cases
- Maintain effective communication with the project and development team’s
- Recommend improvements or corrections to software engineers throughout the development process
- 3+ years of experience as a QA engineer for Web products
- Solid practical experience with automation frameworks, test creation
- Experience in building a QA infrastructure is a strong plus
- Experience in testing of project documentation
- Good communication skills, team player
- Experience with Linux, MySQL, Apache, nginx is a plus
- Experience with Selenium is a plus
- Knowledge of scripting languages and build tools MAVEN / GRADLE would be a plus
- Web development background
- Experience in Software testing. Understanding principles of Software Quality Assurance
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Cloud (AWS, Azure) is a plus
- Understanding principles of REST, SOAP
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.