Senior Java Developer (Web)
- Participate in every stage of the software design and development process, from requirements acknowledgment all the way to production
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Support and implement key technical decisions in align with architectural roadmaps and partnering with architects/technical leaders in defining and implementing the applications architecture
- Employ extensive professional experience and creativity to resolve complex technical problems
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Take part in testing of technologies, prototypes and ideas
- Document lessons learned, help maintain knowledge database
- Train and mentor the junior team members
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong development and support skills with at least 4 years of collective experience in Java/Java EE, SOA and middleware technologies in Unix environments
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Strong knowledge in Java: core classes, multi-threading, streaming
- Strong knowledge in JDBC, JPA (preferably Hibernate implementation), good knowledge of SQL and query optimization
- Good knowledge of design and integration patterns (GoF, Web, EAI)
- Good knowledge of WS/RESTful services design and implementation (RAML usage in modeling would be a plus)
- Good knowledge in working with application & web servers (Tomcat, Wildfly, Apache Sling)
- Knowledge of XML/XSD/XPath, JSON/JSON Scheme
- Knowledge of Unit and Integration Testing Tools (JUnit, TestNG, Jenkins)
- Experience with working with JCR implementations (Apache Oak, JBoss ModeShape)
- Experience with Cloud-based architectures and implementations
- Experience in implementation of CMS solutions, especially Adobe Experience Manager
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
Territory Manager, Sales, Switzerland