Senior HR IT Integrations SpecialistVeeam
United Kingdom, Berkshire, Reading
Human resources information technologies specialists/ admins are responsible for implementing and maintaining human resource information management systems for their organization. One of their main responsibilities includes offering technical support and performing administrative and technical tasks in order to ensure the continuous operation and maintenance of the human resources data systems.
HRIT specialists provide on-the-job and formal training to human resource data system users using custom software and company applications. They provide support to staff as well as run audits. They also provide support for the end to end testing and UAT testing of integrations within Workday and connected systems . They must be able to troubleshoot technical issues.
They own delivery of technical areas such integration in the existing landscape of Veeam (corporate IT systems and also locally maintained systems); security standards and additional required developments like custom reports or fields hence this role is a critical success factor and it is needed to have a 100% role dedicated.
- Responsible for the development, unit testing of integrations within Workday or Middleware (Mulesoft) liaising with HRIS for functional requirements gathering
- Support for the end to end testing and UAT testing of integrations within Workday or Middleware (Mulesoft) with external vendors
- Responsible for the development, testing of custom reports and calculated fields within Workday liaising with HRIS for functional requirements gathering
- Solve related defects
- Close cooperation with other technical teams (other corporate IT systems) and functional teams (HRIS, HR SMEs, external 3rd parties, Workday)
- Responsible for analyzing integration impact from Workday releases twice a year
- Owns integration design documentation and ensures quality and compliance with documentation guidelines
- System configuration based on functional requirements;
- Performance testing
- Creating technical and operational documentation;
- HR administrator experience with business application ( >500 users)
- Workday Studio
- Workday integrations (ideally certified)
- HR IS experience ideally
- English proficient level
- Knowledge data transferring protocols
- Experience with Object Management Systems (OMS)
- Web services protocols (SOAP, REST) knowledge; XML, XML schema, XSLD knowledge
- Knowledge of system security regarding domains and functional areas
- Experience in working in a global environment would be a plus
- Analytic skills would be a plus
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Dynamic, growing company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.